Included in each membership:
- Member-only marketing tools
- Access to member lists
- Cost-saving Chamber perks
- Online & publicized member directory listing
- Use of Chamber conference space
- Hot deals
- Job and internship postings
- Ribbon Cutting Event
- Promotion of your events online
- Consideration as a vendor, venue or speaker
- Member event pricing
- Business referrals
- And many more!
Marketing & Advertising
- Business listings on the Chamber’s website with your business’ direct web-link & contact information. The Chamber’s website is bustling with hundreds of view each day.
- Business referrals – The Chamber receives many inquiries regarding businesses and services. We ONLY recommend Chamber members that fit the inquiry.
- Bi-weekly newsletters allow members to promote an upcoming event or publicize good news.
- Social Media – Having a big event? Offering a new product or service? Let the Chamber promote it on our largely social media outlets—Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Advertise your business on the Chamber’s website, that receives more than 280,000 page views per year.
- Display your business cards & brochures at the Chamber office and let us advocate for your business when people are inquiring!
- Ribbon Cutting events are great for new businesses in the area. They create the opportunity for a celebratory opening of your business & visibility for the public, media, city officials, and chamber members.
- Open House – Offering a new product or service? New addition to your office? Moved your business to a new location? Hosting a business open house event is best for you. This allows you to invite guests in to tour your new space, or to show & inform about your new product or service.
Grow your network and increase your business at the Chamber’s networking events:
- Chamber Luncheons provide an excellent opportunity to network, enjoy a great lunch and catch up on the latest programs and activities of the luncheon sponsor and Chamber.
- Chamber After Hours offers Chamber members a chance to get to know each other out of the office and stay in touch with community issues and events. It also gives sponsoring businesses a platform to showcase their services or products.
- Business Seminars can help you increase your business and community knowledge. Topics may vary: social media, strategic planning, legal information, accounting, brand development, etc.
- Office Depot (more info to come)
- Constant Contact (more info to come)