The Knox County Chamber of Commerce’s mission is to provide leadership and value to members by promoting an environment where businesses, organizations, and communities can position themselves for success and further enhance the quality of life in Knox County, Indiana.
The Chamber is committed to its mission by:
- Promoting the businesses and communities it serves
- Developing programs that help businesses prosper and grow
- Advocating for the interests of our membership to local, state, and federal governments on issues of commerce
- Partnering with the Knox County Development Corporation to strengthen the economic viability of Knox County
- Providing a referral source to prospective citizens/businesses on data pertinent to Knox County
Our mission will be realized through an ongoing partnership with our members, board of directors, Vincennes/Knox County Visitors & Tourism Bureau, Knox County Development Corporation, local/state government, volunteers, and the public we serve.